Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Don't Shoot!

SELF PORTRAIT


This morning, my roommate and I visited Jittery Joe's. While she waited in line for her iced latte, I rounded the corner and wandered into the bathroom, where I snapped this self-portrait. The bathroom stalls are a lovely red mimicking a marble pattern, making for a great background. Knowing that the edges were slightly blurry, I used two filters to make this more artistic-looking. I choose diffuse glow and Gaussian blur to create a painting effect.


DOUBLE TAKE

I sat on the ground with my roommate, waiting for the buses to come and take us to the bowling alley. As I scanned the room and snapped candids, so did she... and I realized she was focusing on me, so we did a "double take" and got shots of each other behind our cameras.


No comments:

Post a Comment