Tuesday, June 9, 2009





Our next assignment was to take a self-portrait and a portrait of someone else. While I didn't really get a chance to take a portrait of someone else, I managed to take a self portrait (using my handy dandy remote!) and capture a cool candid of Olivia at the bowling alley. You can see her magnificent technique.....

I did this second picture for our self-portraits. I figured since I am currently attending this camp, including something that was associated with it (name tag, dorm bed, key) in the picture would be interesting. This photo is from a series of about 10 or so frames that I took VERY quickly before the sun went down.

2 comments:

  1. Your self portrait was my favorite out of everyone else's. You were creative and the picture came out really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this picture! I actually really like how you are not in clear focus but your hand is.

    ReplyDelete