Thursday, June 11, 2009






This is from the record store "Wuxtry" in downtown Athens. The store was completely cluttered and stuffed from one end to the other with records, dvds, cds, cassettes, and plenty of other things. While I was there, I bought my brother a Hall & Oates vinyl that he really wanted. This is a picture of Alli looking through the budget CDs.

(almost bought "Best of Backstreet Boys")

These three images are of Olivia eating a dark chocolate Hershey's. I couldn't pick the best one. (She hates me for posting these...) I have been feeling sick lately due to the overload of sugar... I have absolutely no will power and I almost fell over last night when I walked into the Drewry Room and saw 3 tables completely covered with candy. YUM!

1 comment:

  1. hey its the other juliet from feature writing. i really like this pic. and i loved that store.

    ReplyDelete